Well here’s the WABI schedule as of August 6th.  Last year WMTW showed a few of the games that WABI carried but not all I don’t believe.  I’m in Richmond in the WABI viewing area so I didn’t really keep track.  My brother lives in the Portland area and saw some of the games on Channel 8.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Deron Treadwell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 9:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: WABI Men's Hockey TV Schedule

Men's Ice Hockey

Saturday, October 9 vs. North Dakota 7:00pm

Friday, October 22 vs. St. Lawrence 7:00pm

Friday, November 5 vs. Boston College 7:00pm

Friday, November 19 vs. Massachusetts 7:00pm

Saturday, December 4 vs. Merrimack 7:00pm (tentative)

Saturday, January 22 vs. Boston University 7:00pm

Saturday, January 29 vs. Northeastern 7:00pm

Saturday, February 26 vs. UMass-Lowell 7:00pm