Maybe it's something the athletic dept could look into doing again? Here at Michigan State they make a poster for every sport and then sell/donate them to local businesses who put them up in windows and pretty much everywhere else. The posters usually have the whole team on them, or at the very least the seniors do some kind of theme or pose and they are really awesome looking (for example...basketball is very popular here so usually instead of saying "schedue" the basetball team markets its "national tour" and that's their theme). All the students get them and hang them in their dorms or appartments. I'll send along some like samples if I can find some online...but I think it would be great if UMaine did the same thing with it's teams...especially hockey

GO MAINE!!

-Russ Lombard

P.S http://www.fansonly.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/msu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/ftbl-poster   (this is an example of this years football poster...i'll send along the hockey one if I can find it)