In a message dated 4/11/2004 2:37:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

So, did anyone notice why Gauthier was so wide open on the goal?
Prestin Ryan was standing around behind the net instead of covering his
man.  I was yelling at him before the pass even came out of the corner.
Ryan blew a lot of scoring chances too.  It's hard to get goals or
rebounds when his shots are whiffed, on, he breaks his stick, or just
totally misses the net.  Of course he took his usual penalty too.  I
hope no scouts were their watching him last night, because, he might
have blown his chance of being signed as a 4th line enforcer who gets
300 penalty minutes a year.  Glad I didn't jump on his bandwagon.
Maine was the better team, so, I have to put the blame somewhere.
They got as far as they did (which was great), and farther than I
thought they would because of hard teamwork...
I didn't see that last night.
Maybe it was Denver and BurkHOLE
Maybe it IS a stupid man in the crease rule!
Maybe next year.

Bob

Geez.  If only you had been the coach, we might have won it all.