It doesn’t look like Ticketmaster ( http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/8337 ) is selling tickets for these games.

From: nonni daly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 4:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ticket question

Hey, friends -- this guy used to be a manager for the team -- can anyone give him some suggestions?  His email is [log in to unmask] and his name is Richard Stoeppel.  Thanks to all the faithful! :-)

Nonni

I have been trying to purchase a ticket for the game through the Fleet Center they send you to ticketmaster who has no idea what is going on.  Do you know who I need to contact to purchase tickets for the Game Thursday at least.

Nonni Hilchey Daly, Ed. D.
President/M Club; Co-Advisor/All Maine Women
19 Annbar Drive, Old Town ME 04468   207-827-8386
other email: [log in to unmask]