GO BU!  BEAT BC!

What can I say, I like pulling for the underdog!

From: james acheson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BU at BC Friday night

well, think about it.

BU attendance this season has been lowe than a Waterville High baseball game, like 1200 a game... so they were not interested in seeing their beloved terriers get cremed.

and BC fans want to seea  quality game, they did not wanna see yet another 8-0 win.

I have a good idea that the numbers will be a tiny bit higher tonight, now that BU fans have a reason to go and BC fans realize that this might be a competitive game tonight.

I just hope not to see a competitive game myself..> I do not mind seeing an 8-0 game, although  I do like seeing Marco Rosa go end to end and score, I jsu tdo not wanna see him do it againt Maine tonight.

Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Did you see the attendance figure for Friday's Hockey East quarter final
game?

Attendance:3250

These schools and their ice hockey fans could only come up with that
puny number in what was a local game for both colleges???

Go Blue!

Spiros Polemis
Stockton Springs, ME

Do you Yahoo!?