Below is (part of) the 2/27 broadcast schedule that I got directly from the
NESN site.   I got from the uscollegehockey.com site that the East Regional
final on Saturday  would be tape delayed on NESN which appears from the
schedule below to be at 10:00.  I understand that game time is actually
6:00.  So I wonder what the 4:00 program is. (?)  Consolation game maybe?

Also, in case anybody missed it Friday's game against Harvard in on NESN
live at 5:00.  Hmmm, I like that:   "live at five".....

4:00 PM    2004 NCAA MEN'S HOCKEY (L)
6:30 PM    THE BOSTON GLOBE PRE-GAME REPORT cc (L)
7:00 PM    BOSTON BRUINS HOCKEY cc (L)
     MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. BRUINS
9:30 PM    BANKNORTH OVERTIME cc (L)
10:00 PM    2004 NCAA MEN'S HOCKEY (DB)