But maybe not at the Fleetcenter for the frozen four....  It looks like the Bruins will be hosting a playoff game the friday between the national semi finals and the finals so will be interesting whta happens with the boards/banners/on ice advertising.  From what I have read, they may all be there as the NCAA made concessions in case this occured... well see

>From: Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Whitewashing the boards
>Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:14:23 -0500
>
>The NCAA Tournament will have "whitewashed" boards.  The ads have always
>been on the boards since the tournament has been at the FleetCenter.
>
>But, next weekend when you see Maine, they should be "clean boards".
>
>-Deron
>

>Bob Woodbury said:
> > Watched college conference playoff games last night from Joe Lewis Arena
> > in Detroit, the Xcel Energy Center in Minneapolis and the Fleet Center
> > in Boston, all NHL venues. All had advertising on the boards and ice.
> >
> > I seem to recall a thread concerning this highly volatile subject before
> > the playoffs began, but nothing today. Will this mean the end of college
> > hockey playoffs as we know it?

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe.