Remember, please, that the FleeCenter balcony has ONLY 15 (fifteen) rows in
every section.  I have seen on eBay some outrageous pricing for last row
seats upstairs, let alone what I have seen as listings for seats in the
lower bowl.

We got lucky in our seats being only in the fifth row of the balcony.

I would also remember about balcony seating being placed near bands.  They
are set in the corners, but not sure exactly which sections and what block
of rows.

One other ticketing option you ought to know about is losing team fans will
dump a certain amount of second-game and championship game tickets after a
loss in the first game; that usually works pretty well for supporters of a
team in the second game Thursday, yet there will be fierce competition from
BC supporters in the same marketplace.  It's a last resort, for sure, but it
can be tried if all else fails and you can wait until 3:30 or so the day of
the game.

Oh, for the days of ticketing like we had in Lake Placid...

but as with the Nero $ 10,000 link, the days of low-key college hockey
championship weekends are just a fond memory.