Hi, I'm new to the list. I'm a homeschooled American citizen living in Malta. I've begun reading 'Guide to Kulcher' and of course I love the book, but I don't understand his philosophy of ''usury''. At least, it's very confused in my head. I want to know his precise reasons behind despising usury. I am wondering if somone can recommend either one of his works that goes into an in-depth explaination of what he meant, or if somone could give me a basic run-down of the evils of usury.
Thanks very much.
 Diana Smith