From: Bob Woodbury [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WABI-TV to broadcast this Saturday's Massachusetts game

In today's paper, the announcement was made that Channel 8 would produce their own between period programming and that Travis Roy would be an in-studio guest for the three games they are carrying.

Deron Treadwell wrote:

If I am not mistaken, WMTW in southern Maine is also picking up
coverage of this game.

--- "Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Fyi, WABI-TV did not televise last Saturday's Sacred Heart game
(good choice!), but has added this coming Saturday's 2nd game with
Massachusetts.

I find it surprising that 10 of Maine's remaining 16 regular season
games will be televised (by someone).

P.S. I'm looking for 4 Frozen Four tickets.

cheers, wayne   [log in to unmask]