In a message dated 12/3/2003 9:10:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Does anyone have a more direct link?  I've been looking through the
www.cstv.com site and I can't find a list for my area.  I've found a spot on
the site where it tells me what cable services are offered (Adelphia,
Comcast, etc.) but it doesn't tell me if any of the providers in my area
offer the channel.

There is no list, at least not on the CSTV web site.  There is a place where you can enter your zip code to find out if it's available in your area--and so they can encourage you to send an e-mail to your cable provider.

CSTV is offered on satellite by DirecTV (channel 610), but not Dish.