Yes, Mush was interviewed between periods during one of the games--I think the Ohio State game.  And yes, he did say that travel planning could have been better.  He suggested that next year, perhaps the team should re-assemble in Orono for a skate before heading south, and then travel together to allow at least one skate in Florida before the game.

In fact, before the team left for Florida, Tim acknowledged that the team might be a little rusty, inasmuch as the schedule allowed for only one pre-game skate in Florida, compared to two the year before.  I suspect that all of this will be taken into consideration when travel plans are determined for next year's tournament.

Nevertheless, the fact remains that for half of the team, the Ohio State game was the first time they had been on the ice (at least with the rest of the team)  for a week or longer.  That's not good for timing, endurance, or other aspects of the game.