how about "LETS GO MAINE" or my favorite "LETS GO BLACK BEARS"... U-M-O sounds too much like the U-N-H cheer that NEVER lets up at the whitt...between U-N-H, GO CATS BEAT MAINE and MAINE SUCKS they are the most unoriginal bunch of fans i've ever seen...but that's another point...

mosey

Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Much simpler is

U-M-O !

Wasn't that nice? And you've probably got enough breath left for another

U-M-O ... U-M-O !

Now you've got me going! ;-)

If we can call The United States of America "USA", why can't we call
Maine "UMO"?

If you don't have the best of everything, make the best of everything you have

-Shawn Walsh