I have to agree with Bill Pratt that the Library of America Pound is a
disappointment, as an edition.  I was so disappointed in fact that I've
written an examination of it which I hope will appear in Paideuma.  The
trouble is, as I see it, that it is not, and doesn't attempt to be, the
needed authoritative edition which LoA promises.  For all that is in it, and
for the notes, it is worth the price -- if you don't already have the
existing editions, which it simply reproduces.  But it is not a satisfactory
complete edition of Pound's poetry and translations.

David Moody