Hi!

I just drew a blank from the food service at UMM--it seems they make bag lunches but do not provide coolers for either the lunches or drinks! I have one large cooler and a 5 gallon dispenser for water (with spigot and cup dispenser, yet!) If some of you good bring large coolers (we'll need 2 in addition to mine) and another drink cooler for water, that would be most aappreciated. Please put your names on them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sal

PS Coolers are simple--let's hope we have better buses than last year!