I am just as frustrated with the team's play of late as anyone on this board, but criminy folks, LIGHTEN UP!! True, the record of the past month or so has not mirrored that of the early season or past seasons for that matter; Tim as not as animated behind the bench as Shawn was, yada yada yada. The bottom line is, barring a complete aberration, Maine will go to the NCAA's (albeit probably out west) - Let's make lemonade out of the lemons we have been given. The team will get some much needed rest. Hopefully they will be able to nurse those nagging injuries while everyone else gets beat up playing an extra couple of games. It is time for the seniors to exercise some leadership and get this team rejuvenated....after all, they are only 2 wins away from the Frozen Four and 4 wins away from Championship # 3!