In a message dated 2/7/2003 2:31:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I saw this the other day and bought one because I was too stingy the first time
they came out. The lady told me that $200 of the $260 went to the Maine hockey
program. Just thought that this is a good way to give money to the program, so
if there are any other hockey nutz here like me that want to give money and get
a nice piece of artwork for their hockey dens...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2706183260&category=2869

BTW. I am not selling these, I just want to see her sell as many as she can so
the program gets more money.

-Cory

These prints are also available directly from the University of Maine Foundation, Two Alumni Place, Orono, ME 04469-5792 for $250.   Tel. 1-800-982-8503 or 207-581-5100.