Brennen,
Open your eyes for a moment, and you'll be angry too (if anger is, in fact,
the accurate characterization for the deep, and
much-wider-spread-than-Rove-imagines, outrage at this administration, and the
acquiescent manner of those citizens who think it's..well, good that we're
the 'winners'.
By the way, fury at US policy and American jingoism (cultural and otherwise)
is not 'self-loathing' as was suggested earlier on this thread.   It's
loathing of US policy and American jingoism.   See the difference between
that and 'self'?
Jay Anania