Oops ... I missed (at least) one. BU can still get a bye!

Denver just beat Minnesota.

Should the following happen (beyond current results):

*maybe if* Harvard over Cornell, and Mich over MSU ...

we'd get (my versions of ordering ... selection committee
may have other ideas!) ...

5W Michigan (C)                    6E Harvard (E)
4W St Cloud (W)                    3E Maine (H)
     1W Denver U (W)     --+--2E Boston Univ (H)

     2W Minnesota (W)    --+--1E New Hampshire (H)
3W Mich State (C)                  4E Cornell (E)
6W CO College (W)                  5E Quinnipiac (M)

Interesting how some games now seem to have *major* impact on
expected NCAA tournament.