--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
the word from the visiting players to Lynah- the worst place to play and
student fans who are classless- one theory is that they are frustrated by
being in Ithaca and not in Cambridge; New Haven or Princeton
--- end of quote ---

Funny, the Dartmouth players that I know tell me they love playing at the
Lynah, that they (gasp) actually have fun with the crowd there. Of course going
unbeaten against Cornell for 7 straight games may have something to do with
that.

Besides, I don't think anyone will ever be able to touch Yost for most
classless student section. Cornell may have invented
the cheers, but Michigan has "improved" them.