Deron:

I am from Dubuque, Iowa and the place that Michael Ayers played his junior hockey before attending the University of New Hampshire! (Jayme Filipowicz, Mark Mowers and John Sadowski all played their junior hockey here as well)! Michael Ayers is a tremendous individual, aside from proving his worth as a goaltender! He took my 6 year old son under his wing during his time spent in the Junior A league of Dubuque and skated with him on many occasions and ALWAYS at each home game paying special attention at each intermission to my son sitting in the third row! He made a point of noticing my son! He is truly a class act and when he announced his intentions to attend University of New Hampshire, we were pleased for him but had to bury emotions as BlackBear backers!  And on his last game for the Dubuque Fighting Saints, he skated over to my son and put his goaltenders stick up over the plexiglass to my son! A class act indeed! Good luck Mike and I hope all continues to go well for you!

God Bless,
Paul, Andrew and Andrea Hannigan