I also don't really believe that it is fair to continue pointing fingers at
one player or another.  It's hard enough for these guys to play every
weekend.  They work their butts off; everyone has a rough game...and everyone
falls into a slump at one time or another.  All in all, though, when the team
loses...the team loses, and it cannot be blamed on one person.

It's real easy to sit back and say that if this person hadn't turned the puck
over...or if that goalie had made the save...that things would have turned
out in Maine's favor, but those are a lot of ifs, and maybe it wouldn't have
made a difference.

We just have to continue to cheer our boys on and hope that they play their
best.  It sounds quite corny, but there is no sense dwelling on what already
occurred.  Just hope that the next time each player will make the right
decisions and be int he right place at the right moment.