The mail.maine.edu mail server will be down for maintainance sunday morning
starting at about 6AM.

We are upgrading this machine from RedHat 7.0 to RedHat 7.1, so there are a few
configuration details and subsystems to check out.  We are expecting a down
time of 1 to 3 hours.  There may be oddities that crop up after the upgrade.

We are also installing an additional 768MB of memory which will hopefully
improve performance a bit.

--
Irelann Kerry Anderson          phone:    (207)581-3508
Systems Group                   internet  [log in to unmask]