I was wondering if anyone on the list could give me a sense of the protocol for visiting the castle at Brunnenberg. I am travelling to Northern Italy next week and would like to spend a day, or part thereof, at the castle.  Is it possible to just show up and expect to be given a tour? Is there a contact number or email address? Are there certain aspects of the estate that are especially worth viewing?

Lastly--I am driving there from Florence and was wondering if anyone who has done a similar drive has any words of advice (i.e.road conditions in the mountains, nice routes etc.).

Thanks

Jon