Josselyn Botanical Society 2001 Spring Meeting
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2001
Place: Chase Hall Lounge, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Program:
An Introduction to DNA for Botanists – Tom Vining
Landscapes and Flora of Chile – Shawn Fraver
A New England Botanist’s Trip to Newfoundland – Arthur Haines
Botanizing in the High Arctic – Joe Parks

Registration Fee: $12.00.
(The fee includes lunch which will be at the Bates College Cafeteria.)

Questions ???, contact Rick: Days: # 784-0135, ext.208;
Evenings: # 783-8463; email: [log in to unmask]

For directions to Bates College, visit their web page at:
http://www.bates.edu/Tour/directions.html/