"Then Dan Pearlman's inadequacy is my inadequacy."

But then how would you react to

1)  Specific quotes I mentioned which indicate that POUND HIMSELF equated
Confucianism with modern fascism, and

2)  Historical evidence which shows that Confucianism was used as a doctrine
to butress a highly authoritarian central government in China, a system
which strove to oppress the vast majority, and to stifle individual
religious expression

???

[Incidentally, I am talking about a particular thesis being inadequate in
the light of evidence.  I am not talking about anyone's personal inadequacy.
  That would be counterproductive, I think. ]

Regards,

Wei