CathyH wrote, in part..
> Okay, now NCAA deregulation is another great topic for discussion, especially
> since I am completely ignorant about what you are talking about.

Some discussion on it is available at

      http://www.ncaa.org/agents_amateurism/

For current rules, see

      http://www.ncaa.org/eligibility/

All rather dry.  There was substantial discussion in the Hockey-L
archives if you want to search there.  Must be some better pages to
really show how the dereg affects ice hockey ... and it does
substantially.   Maybe for the better.

Wayne T. Smith                             mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET                 University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey mailing lists