(comment author id left open to your imagination ... not me .. wts)

I heartily and proudly cast my vote for my friend and fellow alumnus
Greg Berge '86.  He is clear, concise, knowledgeable, and open to the
possibility that he's wrong - always adds a dash of harmless humor -
and most importantly, is about ten times more patient than I am with
idiots.

(I notice, btw, that three of the seven ballot candidates are
Cornellians - Charlie, Greg, & John.)