Pounders: some time ago someone mentioned the necessity for Golding's Metamorphoses to be re-published. It will be coming out this spring, published by the newly founded Paul Dry Books, Inc. (2207 Delancey Place, Philadelphia, PA 19103, 215 732 3188, www.pauldrybooks.com). Paul Dry is the brother of a political science professor here at middlebury. He--Paul Dry--taught a class I took some years ago. four I think. nice guy. so here it is for you all, the most beautiful book in the language. Lucas . . Lucas Klein [log in to unmask] 8080,8080,0000A young Muse with young loves clustered about her ascends with me into the æther, . . . And there is no high-road to the Muses. 0000,8080,0000 Ezra Pound, Homage to Sextus Propertius