UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:05:19 -0400
* We are expecting 60 Rockland students to graduate in May.  Given our
space limitations, we need to restrict RSVP's to the URock graduation
celebration to one graduate plus 3 guests, if possible. Also, please
remember that this event is really not suitable for small children.
Please RSVP by Monday, April 21st. Thanks.

* We have ninety (yup, that's 90!) students who have NOT complied with
the new immunization standards.  Please either get your vaccination,
apply for a waiver or present proof of immunization through titre test
results.  If you have questions, check in with the office staff.

* Please remember that University parking is in the rear of the
building, the area with the best view!  Thanks for parking in our space.

* There are a few seats left for the Boston trip scheduled for this
Friday, April 11.  This is an all day bus trip leaving from Augusta at
7:00AM.  Please ask for info at the front desk.

Cheers - It's spring!

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402