UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:31:05 -0500
*  Vacation week hours:
     URock will be closed all day Monday, Presidents' Day.
     We will be open Tuesday - Friday 8:00AM to 7:00PM and Saturday, 8:00AM to noon.

*  On Friday, February 29th, at 6:00PM, join faculty, staff and fellow students at the ice rink at the Mid-Coast Recreation Center for a free skate.  We'll have the ice all to ourselves.  Skate rentals and pizza will also be free.  Bring friends, spouses and children!

* On March 5th from 5:00-7:00PM, join area employers and members of the Career Center Staff for a URock Job Fair.  We expect 6 - 8 area employers who are currently hiring to be represented.  You'll get to talk with them one-on-one to learn about their salaries, benefits and specific job openings. This is our effort to get you directly connected with area employers.  We hope for a great turnout so that local businesses see URock as a source of talented, skilled workers.

* We still have a good supply of URock T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and book bags at great prices for sale in the office.  Check them out!

* Some instructors will be holding make-up classes next week.  If you have any questions about a make-up please call us.

Have a good break!

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402