UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 11:00:51 -0400
*  Please remember that today is the last day to register for summer
courses with no payment due.  After today, you may continue to register
but payment will be due at the time of registration.  Fall registration
continues until August with no payment due.

* If you wish to see live, streaming video of UMA's commencement on
Saturday, May 10th, you may view it at:
http://www.uma.edu/commencementvideo.html  (Copy and paste the entire
link into your tool bar.)  This is a great tool for friends and family
who may not be able to travel to Augusta.

* We are very excited about our local, URock graduation celebration.
We are expecting about 100 people for Sunday's event.

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402
Rockland, ME 04841