UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:57:41 -0500
Greetings -

* Tomorrow, Saturday, Nov 8, UMA degree students may begin self-service registration in Maine Street.  Starting Monday, November 10, we will be taking spring course registrations over the counter for degree students and waiting until Friday, November 14th for non-degree.  Check the front page of our web site for all UMS campus registration dates at www.learn.maine.edu/rockland.

* Congratulations to the drama students and instructor, Jonathan Potter, for a great "Monologue Night".  The performances were outstanding before a well packed house.  Thanks again.

*  UMA faculty member, Jon Schlenker, will visit URock on Thursday, December 4th at 12:30 for an info session about UMA's Honors Program.  If you meet the Honors' criteria you should receive an email invitation to this gathering.  Please RSVP to the URock front desk. If you are interested in the Honors Program but unable to attend the event, please speak to me or Beverly.

* Thanks to Tina Lee for starting up the URock BLOG again off of our web site.  Tina always has a unique view of the world to share.  Check it out at: http://www.learn.maine.edu/rockland/TinasBlog.php

* For those of you who are signed up for the MBTI workshop on November 17th, please return your questionnaire sheets to the front desk so they can be scored and ready for you at the workshop.

* And, finally, we are CLOSED all day Tuesday, November 11th, in observance of Veteran's Day.

Have a good weekend.

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402