UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:51:21 -0500
Greetings -

Workshops!  Please sign up for any of these free workshops in the front office.

Wednesday, Feb 6th - "Resume Writing Workshop" at 1:00PM -   Bev Bayer

Thursday, Feb 7th - " Getting the Most from Your Online Blackboard Course" - at 1:00PM -  Tracy Camber

Friday, Feb 8th - "Note-Taking Workshop" at 10:00AM - Bev Bayer

Immunization Clinic - Thursday, February 14th at 11:00AM at URock - The district nurse will visit URock and administer the 2nd MMR vaccine for the cost of $60/per student.  Cash or check accepted on that day.  You must comply with immunizations by March 3rd or as University officials say, ""No mumps immunity, no classes, it's that simple."  The law applies to all degree students and/or non-degree students taking 12 or more credit hours.

And, finally, some of you may have been contacted by the UMA Registrar regarding "cancellation for non payment".  You may still be working out the kinks of your financial aid package, or the amount of loans, or other financial circumstances.  Please contact the office staff, or Bev or me if you still need help problem solving your special circumstances.  We'll help however we can.

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402
Rockland, ME 04841