UC_HOULTON Archives

Houlton Higher Educ Center Students

UC_HOULTON@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Hickman, Linda S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hickman, Linda S
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:12:47 -0500
Yes, finally we have come to the last big push of the semester.  Finals
week is here?

DON'T FORGET:  if you are viewing a class through Blackboard class
capture, you NEED to sign the attendance folder for that course.  Your
grade could be affected.  All attendance sheets are sent to the
instructor, who could determine a percentage of your grade based on
attendance.

How:  come to the front desk and ask for the attendance folder for your
class.  It's just that easy.  We will be happy to help you.

Review:  take a minute to review the attendance folder to ensure that
you have signed for each week of classes.  There is a listing of
available entries on the bottom of each attendance form.

Thank you,

Linda Hickman

Houlton Higher Education Center

18 Military Street