UC_HOULTON Archives

Houlton Higher Educ Center Students

UC_HOULTON@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Hickman, Linda S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hickman, Linda S
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:49:18 -0400
You still have time to register for these classes!

Courses of Interest to Educators

These courses do not specifically apply to any endorsements, nor do they
meet specific requirements,

but they are included here because they are of interest to educators
needing CEUs.

For full descriptions , prerequisites, &class details visit

http://www.learn2.maine.edu/tfall.asp?ltr=all

EDU 103 UMM Preparation for Praxis I Reading with Heather Ball, Tuesdays
9 - 10:15 am via polycom or ONLINE

EDU 104 UMM Preparation for Praxis I Writing with Heather Ball,
Tuesdays, 10:30 - 11:45 am via polycom or ONLINE

EDU 107 UMM Preparation for Praxis I Math with Michael Fish, Thursdays,
4 - 5:15 pm via polycom

Information detailing State rules for Pre-K and

K-12 educators can be found at
www.maine.gov/sos/cec/rules/05/chaps05.htm

Scroll down to CH 115 Part II.