UC_HANCOCK Archives

Hancock County Higher Ed Center Students

UC_HANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:00:05 -0500
Dear Students,

It is time to think about next semester.  Register Now.

Spring Registration has begun for all students at the Hancock County Higher Education Center:  EMCC and University students.  Please register now to avoid closed sections, last minute confusion and unnecessary cancellations. To reduce postage costs we will not be sending letters or reminders about registration or confirmations.

Please call now for an advising appointment or to register: 667-3897 or 1-800-696-2540.

And speaking of saving on postage, please click on the following link to read the latest newsletter.

  www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth/ellsworthnewsonline.php

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to see you at the Holiday Celebration on Dec. 12 at 5PM.

Bonnie Sparks
Director
Hancock County Higher Education Center
1-800-696-2540