UC_HANCOCK Archives

Hancock County Higher Ed Center Students

UC_HANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:28:37 -0500
To All Our Students,

Please be sure you are aware of the cancellation announcement
procedures of your college.

UMA STORM LINES:  1-877-862-1234 followed by 5 and the # sign or
621-3000

UMA*S WEBSITE: weather delays and cancellations will be posted on the
home page  www.uma.edu ( http://www.uma.edu/ ).

UMA ALERTS: Storm and emergency closing information sent via text
message and/or email via UMA Alerts.  Enrollment is required in order to
get notifications via UMA Alerts.  For additional information and to
subscribe, please go to: http://www.uma.edu/umaalerts.html.

EMCC STORM LINE: 974-4899

EMCC's WEBSITE: weather delays and cancellations will be posted on the
home page www.emcc.edu

EMCC's ALERTS: storm and emergency closing information will be sent via
cell phone.  Enrollment is required.
Go to www.envoyprofiles.com/MCCS
1.) enter your email username (first name.last name, example:
bonnie.sparks)
2.) enter your password (Capitalized first initial dot lower case
initial last name dot last four digits of you student ID)
Example: B.s.####
3.) Click on my profile or my contact information, scroll down and
enter information on how you want to be notified.
4.) Click on "Quick Test" Click on a box you want to test the system
with.
5.) Click on SEND
6. After the test click on SAVE

Locally the Hancock County Higher Education Center closing is on TV
channels 2, 5, and 7. And Cumulus and Clear Channel radio stations.

Stay warm, dry and safe during this wintery weather season.

Bonnie Sparks, Director
Hancock Cnty Higher Ed. Center
248 State St. Suite 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605