UC_HANCOCK Archives

Hancock County Higher Ed Center Students

UC_HANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:50:01 -0500
Hello,

Happy Holiday.  I hope, now that finals are over and your last paper is handed in, you can relax and enjoy family and friends.

Please remember that the Higher Education Center is open during the holiday break so if you haven't registered for classes we will be available to help with your registration.

I'd also like to remind those of you who might be taking an online course for the first time, it is important that you activate your email account and become familiar with the BlackBoard environment. On January 7th, from 3-5PM the computer lab will be open for New Student Orientation.  At that time we will assist students with email accounts, library cards, logging into MaineStreet and StudentOne, and answer general questions about computer resources provided by the college.

Once again, the staff at the Hancock County Higher Education Center wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Safe Holiday Season.

Bonnie Sparks, Director
Hancock Cnty Higher Ed. Center
248 State St. Suite 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605