UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 13:34:55 -0400
Hello to everyone!

We are planning our annual Graduation Celebration for Hancock County
students graduating from programs at EMCC and UMA.   I reviewed the list of
graduates today for EMCC, and their were only three names.  When our staff
person Kim Leavitt reviewed the list, she thought of at least two more
students who are graduating who are not on the list.  The two reasons a
student would not be on the list are: 1) the student has not applied for
graduation, or 2) the student applied for graduation, but EMCC shows the
student attends classes in Bangor and doesn't show up on a list of Hancock
County students.

We want you to come celebrate and be recognized for your achievement!
Please let Kim Leavitt know if you will be graduating from EMCC this
semester so you can be invited to the celebration at Big Cats in Trenton on
May 20th.  If you have not applied to graduate, do so ASAP!  Sign in to
MyEMCC, click on the "Graduation" tab, then click on the graduation form
link on the left-hand side of the page.

I will be leaving for vacation on May 3rd and I will return on May 16th.
If you have questions about our graduation celebration, please contact Kim
Leavitt at [log in to unmask] or 667-3897.

Have a great end to your semester!

Ann

--

Ann Delaney