UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:34:36 -0400
From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: uc_hancock <[log in to unmask]>
CLASSES BEGIN THIS COMING MONDAY, AUGUST 31ST! 😱

We'll have plenty of new students, and I am looking for some "student
ambassador" volunteers who will be available to help new students with
general questions, signing on to the the computers, and using the on-line
services of both EMCC and UMA, and perhaps replenishing snacks.

I also need tutors for writing and math for both UMA and EMCC subjects:

MAT 115 Statistics - UMA
ENG 101 College Writing - UMA and EMCC
BIO 121 - Anatomy and Physiology I - EMCC
Study Skills and Notetaking - UMA and EMCC
Research/Using Library Services - UMA and EMCC
Computer Lab - using EMCC and UMA on-line services

Peer tutoring is an EXCELLENT opportunity for education majors to work on
their skills!

Please contact me and let me know if you're available to assist either the
first week, or to tutor.

Thank you!  I'm looking forward to seeing you next week!

--

Ann Delaney

*Student Services Coordinator*

*University College at Ellsworth*