UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:29:31 -0400
[image: Inline image 1]

*CAREER EXPLORATION SERIES*
Weekly presentations that will help you answer the question, "What can I do
with my college degree?"

*                                        Sponsored by your Student
Association*

*                      OCTOBER IS JUSTICE STUDIES MONTH!*

*Professionals in the field of Justice and Law Enforcement will be here to
talk about their careers and how they got where they are today.*

*All sessions will be on Wednesdays*

*12:00 – 1:00 PM *

* room 7*

*Lunch will be provided to all participants*

*EACH STUDENT ATTENDEE AT EACH PRESENTATION WILL EARN (1) RAFFLE TICKET FOR
A DRAWING*

*FOR TWO TICKETS TO *

*THE NEW STEPHEN KING MUSICAL*

*"GHOST BROTHERS OF DARKE COUNTY"*

*EARN UP TO FOUR TICKETS!!!!*

 *We encourage ALL students from all the different majors to attend.  *

October 8th – Detective Dorothy Small, Ellsworth Police Department

October 15th – Deborah Beal, Pine Tree Legal Association, Machias Branch

October 22nd – Heather Staples, Attorney, Family Law

Helen Hall, Attorney, Pine Tree Legal Association, Tax Law

October 29th -  Joan Piskura, Maine Pre-Trial Services

-         TBA, Adult Probation Officer

*PLEASE RSVP BY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL OR SIGNING UP AT THE FRONT DESK IN
PERSON OR BY CALLING 667-3897 SO WE MAKE SURE TO ORDER ENOUGH FOOD!*

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
University College at Ellsworth
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*