UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:37:14 -0500
*CONTEST FOR BOB MARLEY TICKETS!!!!  *
Monday, December 8 - Friday, December 12th at 4:00 PM.

Tickets are for the 1/3 performance at 7PM, The Grand, Ellsworth

How to enter:

1.  Come to the Center.  Give your name at the front desk. You will get one
entry.  Come in the next day, get another entry.
2. Come to the Center and earn one entry.  Bring a Xmas treat, such as a
batch of cookies, and get one additional entry.
3. Maximum amount of entries per day per student is two.
4. We will draw the winning tickets at the end of the day on Friday,
December 12th.  Winners will be contacted on Monday, December 15th.

*CIRQUE DREAMS HOLIDAZE and THE NUTCRACKER*

There are (2) tickets left for Cirque Dreams Holidaze at the Cross Center,
Sunday, December 14, 7:00 PM, and (4) tickets for The Nutcracker at The
Grand.

 WE WILL NOT BE RESERVING TICKETS.  COME TO THE CENTER TO PURCHASE
TICKETS.  CASH OR CHECK ONLY

Students get (1) free ticket.  Guest tickets are $20 each for Cirque Dreams
Holidaze, and $8 each for The Nutcracker.

If you have questions about tickets, please call 667-3897 and Kim or a
student worker will assist you.

*ANGEL TREE*

Don't forget our Angel Tree.  If you are a student and you need assistance
providing presents for children or grandchildren please email
[log in to unmask]  List the gender and age for each child as well
as suggestions for gifts.

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
University College at Ellsworth
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*