UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2016 11:38:41 -0500
From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: uc_hancock <[log in to unmask]>
*Good afternoon UC Ellsworth students!*

*We are well into the second week of school, and I wanted to check in with
you. *

*Add/drop for EMCC is over and add/drop for UMA ends Februay 1st. *

*If you are having any of these problems, please contact me right away:*

*-You have not been able to sign in to your ITV or online class on
BlackBoard.*

*-You still do not have your books.*

*-You have a hold on your account.*

*-You still don't have financial aid and you haven't started a payment
plan.  CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE AS YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DROPPED FOR NONPAYMENT.*

*-You have not attended or checked in online for a class.*

*-You haven't logged in to either MaineStreet, the student portal for UMA,
or MyEMCC, the student portal for EMCC.*

*Please let us know if you need help!  We are here to help you so please
get in touch!*

*Ann*

--

Ann Delaney