UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:37:56 -0400
From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: uc_hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Many of you may still have financial aid pending, or maybe you still have
questions, but no one seems to answering the phones or returning messages.

It's going to be okay. Here is my best advice: Go to class.

Don't have your textbook yet? Go to class.
Didn't get your refund yet? Go to class.
Not sure if you can do this "school thing"?  Go to class.
Totally confused?  Go to class.

And after you go to class, do some homework.  Read the first chapter. Take
a break. Look through some notes.  Take a break.  Go to the next class.

In the meantime, I share with you a link to one of my favorite songs.  I
even have a picture in my apartment with these words. It always makes me
feel better. I hope it does the same for you:

Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCGZh-TxK0>

And remember, we're here to help!
--