UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:08:19 -0400
**If you are no longer a student at University College Ellsworth and wish
to be removed from our listserv, please email [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>, with your name and the name of the school you
attended.  Please allow a week for your name to be removed.**
NOMINATION PAPERS FOR STUDENTS ASSOCIATION DUE THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH!

It's election time for the University College at Ellsworth Student
Association!  What is the Student Association (SA)?   SA is a group of
students elected by their peers who make decisions on the use of student
activity funds for educational or recreational activities.  The SA also
engages in fundraising activities for local charities.  Some the the
activities SA has produced are holiday parties, purchasing tickets for
events at the Collins Center for the Arts, providing snacks during exam
week, soliciting donations from local businesses for Buddy Bags for
children entering foster care, trips, and more.  This is an opportunity to
get involved and have fun - plus it will look great on your resume!

The SA needs to elect a new Budget Manager and (2) Student Body
Representatives.  I've attached information about the duties for both
positions.  I've also attached a nomination form.  Students running for
election must get 15 signatures from other students.  You can also get a
from me if you stop by my office.

Elections are November 2 - 6!  Make sure to vote!

--

Ann Delaney

*Student Services Coordinator*

*University College at Ellsworth*