UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:57:07 -0500
To: uc_hancock <[log in to unmask]>, Pamela Karwasinski <[log in to unmask]>, Theresa Watson <[log in to unmask]>, Patricia Selig <[log in to unmask]>, Kimberly Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>, Lori Cole <[log in to unmask]>, Jeanne Edwards <[log in to unmask]>, Carolyn Coe <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Fisher <[log in to unmask]>, Daniel Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>, Meryl Freeman <[log in to unmask]>, "London, Megan" <[log in to unmask]>, Priscilla Audette <[log in to unmask]>, Henry Davis <[log in to unmask]>, Charles Whitney <[log in to unmask]>, Susan P Bailey <[log in to unmask]>, Ryan Hartley <[log in to unmask]>, Janice Cross <[log in to unmask]>, Susan Closson <[log in to unmask]>, Wanda Lynn Wieninger <[log in to unmask]>, Deborah Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
As the Fall semester comes to a close, many students will be facing the
challenge of providing gifts to their children this holiday season.  The
Student Association and the staff of the Hancock County Higher Education
Center is sponsoring an Angel Tree to help children of students in need.
Children or grandchildren or foster children receiving their primary care
from a student and between the ages of 0-18 years are eligible.

The tree will have Angel Tags that list the gender and age of a child in
need along with a suggestion for a gift.

*To sponsor an Angel:* Choose a tag, put your name and phone number on it,
and give the tag to a staff member or student worker.  Gifts should cost no
more than $25 per child.  *Please bring the UNWRAPPED gift to the Center no
later than 4:00 pm, Thursday, December 20th* .  Please give the student
worker or staff member your name so we can match the gift to the “angel”.

*To make a request for your child(ren)*, please email
[log in to unmask]  Please include:

·         Your name, including your middle initial, so we can confirm you
are a student taking college courses through the Center.  Students taking
only on-line courses CAN make requests.

·        - Age of each child in need of a gift

·         -Gender of child

·         -Gift suggestions such as clothes, books, puzzles, etc., that
would cost $25 or less per gift

·         -A phone number or email where you can be contacted so we can
arrange gift pick-up on December 23rd.

If you have questions, please include them in your email.  We will make
every effort to keep your request as anonymous as possible.  Ann Delaney
will be monitoring email requests.

*All requests must be made by Monday, December 16th.  We cannot guarantee
gift requests will be filled after that date. *

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
Hancock County Higher Education Center
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*