UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:49:34 -0500
I apologize for the additional email!   A member of the Student Association
just told me that gift wrapping is this FRIDAY and gifts can be picked up
Monday, December 23rd.   If you cannot get a gift to us until Monday,
please just let me know, and I will make sure it's wrapped.  I just ask you
have the gift to me by noon on Monday.

We've already had one response!!!! Only two more "angels" to go!