UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:11:53 -0400
Greetings students!

I hope you are all settling in and feeling comfortable, or at least a
little less overwhelmed, as we end the second week of classes!

Next Thursday, September 14th, from 11:45 - 12:50 the workshop "Homework
101" will be in Room 2 at the center.  The workshop will be delivered via
video conference and delivered by Don Osier, Director of Effective Learning
& Student Success at the University of Maine at Augusta.

This workshop is free to students and lunch will be provided through the
Student Association.  Please use this link to register so enough food is
ordered:

Homework 101 Registration <http://bit.ly/2wMn6jw>

I hope you take advantage of this helpful and informative presentation!

Ann
[image: University College]
[image: facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ucmaine/> [image:
twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/ucmaineedu> [image: google.png]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BJKitchin_ThinkMaineEdu> [image: youtube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucmaine>
"Online, Affordable &
in your Community."
Ann Delaney
*Director*
*University College at Ellsworth*
p: 207-667-3897 <(207)%20667-3897>
a: 248 State St., Ste. 1
  Ellsworth, Maine 04605
w: learn.maine.edu/ellsworth  e: [log in to unmask]
s: Schedule with me: anndelaney.youcanbook.me