UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:03:22 -0500
*The Student Association of University College Ellsworth is once again
sponsoring an Angel Tree.  We've invited students who are in financial
difficulty to request gifts for the children in their families and
households. *

*This year we have 22 tags on our Angel Tree.  Each tag lists the gender,
age and any specific gift requests for each child.  I encourage you to take
a tag and buy a gift for one of these children.  The suggested amount for
gifts is $15-25, and we will also take a cash donation to buy a gift.
Please bring the unwrapped gift or cash donation to the front desk in our
center.  Students will be wrapping gifts this Friday, December 19th, but we
can and will certainly accept gifts Monday and Tuesday.  *

*Thank you for your consideration, and pass this message along to others
that may be interested in participating.  I wish you the very best of
holiday seasons. *
*Best regards, *
*Ann Delaney*

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
University College at Ellsworth
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*